- World's Longest Aircraft Grounded | General News Peace FM Online
- World's biggest aircraft, Airlander 10, retired from service The Guardian
- World's biggest aircraft moves toward commercial model CNN
- Airlander 10: World's longest aircraft gets full-production go-ahead BBC News
- View full coverage on Google News
World's Longest Aircraft Grounded
UK firm behind plane-airship hybrid says it will ‘rethink the skies’ to design new model
The world's largest aircraft has been retired after six test flights, as its developers prepare to build a new, commercial model to take to the skies in the early 2020s.
It comes after the prototype £32m Airlander 10 - a combined plane and airship - was formally retired.
In what seems like news that has come a decade late, the International Renewable Energy Agency announced on Wednesday that Canada has finally become a member, becoming the Agency's 160th member