- The Galaxy M is Samsung’s answer to losing India’s top spot to Xiaomi The Verge
- Samsung’s new Galaxy M smartphones will launch in India first TechCrunch
- Samsung Galaxy M coming to India on January 28 as Amazon exclusive - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- Samsung to launch India-first smartphones to counter Chinese rivals Reuters
- Samsung to launch Galaxy M series in India on January 28 Android Authority
- View full coverage on Google News
Samsung will launch its new lower-priced Galaxy M series in India before the smartphones roll out globally. Asim Warsi, senior vice president of Samsung India’s smartphone business, told Reuters that three devices will be available through its website and Amazon India at the end of January and are intended to help the company double online […]
The Amazon landing page shows the M-series design in detail and promises great battery life and solid chipset performance.
Samsung <005930.KS> plans to launch a budget smartphone series in India ahead of a global release, aiming to regain ground ceded to Chinese rivals such as Xiaomi <1810.HK> in the world's second-biggest mobile phone market.
Samsung announced the M series of budget smartphones. To be launched first in India, they are aimed at taking on Xiaomi, Realmi and others in the value segment.