- Samsung may have briefly shown the Galaxy S10 in a One UI press release Notebookcheck.net
- Samsung Galaxy S10 trio will boast LPDDR5 RAM - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- Samsung Galaxy SmartShoes could join the Galaxy S10 launch on February 20 T3
- Samsung Galaxy S10 rumor roundup details screen and battery info - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- 5 Ways Samsung Can Make the Galaxy S10 a Must Buy Tom's Guide
- View full coverage on Google News
A mistake or a marketing ploy? Call it what you like, but Samsung may have briefly let slip an official render of the Galaxy S10 in a One UI press release. The company has since replaced the image with one of a generic phone too, which only adds to the speculation about whether we have caught our first glimpse at the front of the S10.
Around 30% more efficient and 50% faster than the current generation memory.
They're like an Apple Watch or Fitbit that you wear on your feet
The stakes are high as Samsung prepares to release the Galaxy S10 at a February 20 event. Here’s how the company can regain its smartphone mojo.