- New Mustang Shelby GT500: the most powerful street-legal Ford ever made CAR Magazine
- Ford goes all-out with the new supercharged 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500 Ars Technica
- Ford debuts 700-horsepower 'street-legal' Mustang Shelby GT500 CNBC
- This is the 700bhp Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Top Gear
- 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500: See The Livestream [UPDATE] Motor1.com
- View full coverage on Google News
The 2020 Shelby Mustang gets supercar performance
700-hp, and a front grill that could swallow an elephant.
The legendary pony car's track-focused variant is back with a monstrous engine Ford says would have made Carroll Shelby proud.
“A takedown artist.” That’s how Ford describes the gobby-looking new Mustang Shelby GT500. We presume that’s ‘Murican for ‘giant killer’.That’s backed up by Ford’s bullish claim that “the new Shelby
Ford will soon unveil its new supercharged Shelby GT500 at the 2019 Detroit Auto Show. The big reveal will happen today at 9 AM EST /6 AM PST /2 PM GMT.