- India eye historic knock-out berth just now Deccan Herald
- India v Bahrain: Constantine's men closing in on historic progression Sportskeeda
- AFC Asian Cup 2019: 5 key facts ahead of India vs Bahrain FOX Sports Asia
- We must fight like lions against India, says Bahrain manager Khaleej Times
- What happened when India last faced Bahrain in the AFC Asian Cup? FOX Sports Asia
- View full coverage on Google News
A heartbreaking loss after a stunning win denting their confidence, India will still be fired up by the prospect of a maiden knock-out round berth when they take on Bahrain in their final Asian Cup group league match here on Monday.
Stephen Constantine's India are close to reaching the Asian Cup knockout phase for the first time ever, with only Bahrain left in their way.
India and Bahrain will face each other in one of the two matches to be played in Group A of the AFC Asian Cup 2019 on Monday. The Blue Tigers are currently second with three points while Bahrain are dwelling at the bottom with just a point to their name.
Anything less than three points will end Bahrain's hopes
With UAE already sealing their place in the next round of the 2019 AFC Asian Cup, it comes down to Thailand, India, and Bahrain to occupy the remaining positions. However, if the Blue Tigers hope to qualify for the next round, they must overcome a familiar opposition.