1. IT worker, 39, is left paralysed from the neck down after eating undercooked chicken  Daily Mail
  2. Bloke paralysed after eating undercooked chicken at restaurant  Daily Star
  3. Diner put in coma and left paralysed from the neck down after eating under-cooked chicken  The Irish Sun
  4. View full coverage on Google News
Keen windsurfer Richard Jackson, of Portslade, Brighton, who suspects he ate the chicken in a meal in London last December, lost the use of his arms and struggled to swallow.Keen windsurfer Richard Jackson, of Portslade, Brighton, who suspects he ate the chicken in a meal in London last December, lost the use of his arms and struggled to swallow.

IT worker, 39, is left paralysed from the neck down after eating undercooked chicken | Daily Mail Online

Richard Jackson, from Brighton, lost the use of his arms and struggled to swallowRichard Jackson, from Brighton, lost the use of his arms and struggled to swallow

Bloke paralysed after eating undercooked chicken at restaurant - Daily Star

A DINER was left paralysed from the neck down after eating under-cooked chicken. Mild food poisoning triggered a rare reaction in Richard Jackson where his immune system attacked his spine. The IT …

Diner put in coma and left paralysed from the neck down after eating under-cooked chicken – The Irish Sun